Mr K Murray Forster was foundation Chairman of the College Council in 1946, a position he held until
1956 although he continued as a member to 1966. He was instrumental in assisting Miss Munro to sell
her school to the Presbyterian Church of Victoria in 1946, and in the finding, purchasing, and moving of
the school to 'Merton' hospital at South Road in 1954. Mr Forster was honorary architect to the school
and designed both the original outdoor swimming pool
and the Middle School
building. He also
designed the present school badge.