St Leonard's College is Bayside's school of choice and one of Melbourne's leading independent schools. Submit your application for enrolment online now.
To be considered for entry at St Leonard’s College, families are required to complete an Application for Enrolment and pay a non-refundable application fee. Upon receipt of the completed Application for Enrolment, your child’s name will be added to the waiting list of those seeking entry in the year(s) and at the year level(s) nominated.
Please have electronic copies of the following documents ready to upload before you access the online Application for Enrolment:
- Copy of applicant’s Passport or Birth Certificate
- Two most recent school reports where entry beyond prep is sought
- Most recent NAPLAN report (where applicable)
- Any education-related testing/specialist reports or other information relating to learning support or extension activities
- Guardianship documents (where applicable)
- Court orders (where applicable)
- Visa documents (non-residents)
- International students must include results from a standard Language Testing Program such as AEAS
- Credit card details as online payment of the $100 application fee is required. A printable receipt will be available for you. Please note we only accept Visa and Mastercard
You will receive an email confirming your application has been successfully submitted. Please contact our Admissions Office on 9909 9490 if you experience any difficulties or do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.