We welcome applications from international students wishing to join Bayside's school of choice.
To be considered for entry at St Leonard’s College, families are required to complete the International Student Application Form and pay a non-refundable application fee of AUD $300. Upon receipt of the completed International Student Application for Enrolment, your child’s name will be added to the waiting list of those seeking entry in the year(s) and at the year level(s) nominated.
Please have the following documents available in support of your application:
- A photocopy of the student’s birth certificate, passport, visa and/or Certificate of Citizenship
- Certified copies of the student’s two most recent school reports
- A copy of the student’s AEAS test results
- Guardians should provide evidence of their authority to act as a guardian.
- Copies of documents outlining any additional education-related testing undertaken
- Non-refundable application fee of AUD $300 for International Student Visa Holders (Class 500) or AUD $100 for Australian Citizens, Temporary and Permanent Visa Holders
You will receive an email from the College confirming your application has been successfully submitted.
Please contact the Admissions Office on + 61 3 9909 9490 should you have any questions about the application process.
This content is also available in:
|Tiếng Việt||Español||Bahasa Indonesia|
The College works with a number of international education agents to facilitate the smooth transition of international students into Australia and into their life at the College. To view a comprehensive list of the agents with whom we work, click here.