St Leonard’s College is extremely proud of the Class of 2018 on achieving an outstanding set of results across both the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) and the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE)*.
In 2018, 35% of our senior students chose to study the IBDP as their pathway to national and international universities and our combined results reaffirm our position as Bayside’s leading independent school and as one of the highest performing schools in Victoria.
Combined IBDP and VCE Results
- Median ATAR of 90.5
- 52% of students achieved an ATAR of 90.00 or above placing them in the top 10% nationally
- 71% of students achieved an ATAR of 80.00 or more placing them in the top 20% nationally
- 85% of students achieved an ATAR of 70.00 or more placing them in the top 30% nationally
International Baccalaureate Diploma Program Results
- Oscar To; the IBDP Dux achieved a perfect score of 45/45 (ATAR 99.95) placing him equal best of all IBDP graduates in the world.
- Joshua Cherubino; the IBDP Proxime Accessit, achieved a score of 44/45 (ATAR 99.85) placing him in the top 1% of IBDP graduates in the world.
- Academic accolades also go to Sonia Clements and Lucy Callahan for achieving a score of 43/45 (ATAR 99.70). This score is on par with our VCE Dux result.
- Median ATAR of 95.75, placing 50% of students in the top 4.25% of students nationally
- 85% of students achieved an ATAR of 90.00 or above
- 96% of students achieved an ATAR of 80.00 or above
- 100% of students achieved an ATAR of 70.00 or above
Victorian Certificate of Education Results
- Emily Dare; the VCE Dux, achieved an ATAR of 99.70
- Chloe Chin; the Proxime Accessit, achieved an ATAR of 99.65
- Median ATAR of 83.7, placing 50% of students in the top 16.3% of students nationally
- 20.1% of all subject study scores were 40 or above
*Students at St Leonard’s College choose either the VCE or the IBDP with both pathways providing year 12 graduates with an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR).