St Leonard’s College is extremely proud of the Class of 2017 on achieving an outstanding set of results across both the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) and the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE)*.
In 2017, a record 35% of our senior students chose to study the IBDP as their pathway to national and international universities.
International Baccalaureate Diploma Program Results
- Lena Scally-Leprevost; the IBDP Dux, who achieved a perfect score of 45/45 (ATAR 99.95) placing her in the top 0.02% of IBDP graduates in the world
- Jack Doughty and Charlotte Raberger; the IBDP Proxime Accessits, who achieved scores of 44/45 (ATAR 99.85)
- Median ATAR of 95.90, placing 50% of students in the top 4.1% of students nationally
- 82% of students achieving an ATAR of 90.00 or above
- 100% of students achieving an ATAR of 80.00 or above
Victorian Certificate of Education results
- Liam Baker; the VCE Dux, who achieved an ATAR of 98.80
- Emma Pearson; the Proxime Accessit, who achieved an ATAR of 97.60
- Median ATAR of 81.5, placing 50% of students in the top 18.5% of students nationally
Combined IBDP and VCE results
- Median ATAR of 87.40
- 42% of students achieved an ATAR of 90.00 or above
- 70% of all students achieved an ATAR of 80.00 or more placing them in the top 20% nationally.
These results reaffirm our position as Bayside’s leading independent school and as one of the highest performing schools in Victoria.
*Students at St Leonard’s College choose either the VCE or the IBDP with both pathways providing year 12 graduates with an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR).